• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

new campaign's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi i want to ask you all to help me get a campaign i like to get its called "shadow raiders" (at least i think thats the name :D it about some orc raiders that kidnap some princess from the king of the humans her fianceé captain bauer has to find her and get her back the orc's want to use magic to get the princes to become a hero and destroy the enemy "swarm" if you know about starcraft they look like zerg.

if you can get the map to the site i will realy like that if you dont want to give it to the site you can always give to to this email ([email protected]) all the help would be welkom :!:

thanks for listening

Status
Not open for further replies.