• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New and better Loap map needing a team to help finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys i am looking for someone who wants to help with this new loap map we are making. It is really cool its has a peasant selector just like arena with many many types of heros to choose from. And its huge with tons and tons of jobs such as lifegaurd, dentist etc. And we got alot of skins and most terrain. But we need people to help with terrain and to help with triggers, And mostly someone who is like really really perfect or good at making custom abilities. Such as making a werewolf hero turn from werewolf to human form and back without stats changing. please get back to me id appreciate some help. :shock:

Level 25
Yeah, time for my occaisonal "Life of a Peasant" complaint

You see, calling maps like these "Life of a Peasant" is completely false advertising, seeing as they are set in the MODERN DAY and have a quite noticable lack of peasants whose lives you can manipulate to your whim. Rather, they have a large group of modern-day jobs. A more appropriate title would be "Life of a Worker"

But, you know, that's just my whinging about the map name because I do loathe that name being used when it could be used for a better map concept

Level 1
Hmm

Well i apreciate your opinion for what it's called but as you can tell my topic wasn;t on "opinions that people give out" So lets try to keep the talking limited to my topic thanks

Level 3
well i woulnt mind helpnig out,im pretty creative when it comes to custom abilites(Not trigger abilities tho) plus,i understand how its like a mapmaker's right of passage to make a loap (mapper humor :lol: ) and since im having connection problems,all i can pretty much do now is make maps,not play em, so i might be able to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.