• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Map] Need Serious Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello Hive, this is probably as you can tell, the first time posting here. If this is in the wrong section please move it. I have no clue how this community treats its members, so to start off, I'd like to make a warm welcome to all of you.

The reason I am posting this is because I've been working on a sort of AoS map, and I really need help on it. It just looks like garbage. I really don't want to quit on this because I've worked on this the most out of any other of my 100's of unfinished maps.

Specifically:
  • None of my imported spells work...
  • I need a ton of help in Hero development.
  • Balancing.
  • Ideas to improve gameplay.
  • Help with sounds, such as killstreaks.
  • Help with scoreboard.
Also, ANY SUGGESTION IS WELCOME!!

If anyone can help with anything listed above, it will be greatly appreciated! I'm pretty much at my last stand with this map because I have all the ideas, I just can't get my map to work properly though.

Note: My map has a bunch of shit everywhere, like units, or heros, I will take them out, it's just there for testing purposes.

Attachments

• Yellow vs Pink Reloaded.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.