• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need some help on an old project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey everyone, I haven't been in the Wc3verse for a rather long time, but I started creating a map some 4-5 odd years ago(maybe less maybe more) that was basically like another dota. I called my map EvO and for some stupid reason, I think I used to have the name I_R_TeH_PWnaGE@lordearon or something. Basically, I need to know if anyone can help me get into my old map. I've been unsuccesful with any attempts to open it myself and I've got no idea how to go about fixing this. This map was made just for me and my friends to have some fun with, with some old models/skins from wc3search and myself. So if anyone can help me get into this, I would be VERY very thankful.

I'm not sure how big trying to steal other peoples work is on this site, but if anyone willing to help me is the type that needs proof, I have many versions of this map, and rough copies of many of the custom textures and icons I made myself.

Thank you

Level 4
Re-Edit: Nevermind! Turns out I just needed to use WEU... UMSWE didn't work but WEU did the trick for me. Thanks anyway

Also, *joyful chant* for finally seeing my map again after at least 2 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.