• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New 2 Mario Games For Wii and New Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B49ILMDC3Dc

Video contains the trailer for both and more games. Both look really cool. The super mario bros was a great idea cause everyone was asking nintendo to make a super mario bros with new and better graphics. Looks really cool with nice features and areas. THe super mario galaxy includes a yoshi in it and yoshi swallows plants to change colour. But its different than in Super Mario Sunshine. When yoshi changes colors, he gains new moves. The blue yoshi has a ability to gain a lot of air and float up.

Now there's also a new zelda coming out somewhere in 2010 with the 2 mario games. The zelda is supposed to feature link without his sword in some parts of the game. Unfortunatly, no info or trailer has been released except a concept art that was supposed to be shown to a selected number of people. The concept features a broken wall with link standing in front of it without his sword and a wierd creature behind him that has sharp features and designs that look strangely like the markings on the master sword. Link to concept:http://superjoelgalaxy.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/zeldae30911.jpg

BTN

BTN

Level 1
Mario and Zelda should be over, both are highly over used compared to today's main focus base (Shooting and Killing Games). Unless Mario will allow us to finally nuke Bowser, or Zelda will get an RPG over a bow, then I don't think the will do much better.

Level 6
Mario and Zelda should be over, both are highly over used compared to today's main focus base (Shooting and Killing Games). Unless Mario will allow us to finally nuke Bowser, or Zelda will get an RPG over a bow, then I don't think the will do much better.

I think thats really ridiculous to say. Plenty of people will play these. In fact, last I checked the Wii was the number one selling console. Besides that, do you know that killing things isn't the only way to have fun? Zelda is really about the puzzles and trying to figure things out. Sure most of em' aren't really that hard, but it still is fun to see whats around the corner you know? And Mario? its quite action oriented, specially the new ones. Its just a classic side-scroller on steroids. To me these games are still fun for the very reason you say they aren't: They are a something fresh in a monotonous industry full of gore, shooters and first-person games. (Please don't get me wrong, I love that stuff too, but personally I need variety.)

Level 8
If you really think mario and zelda should go with shooting, than play one of the hundreds shooting games already on wii,xbox, and ps3. The thing I like about zelda and mario is that they aren't about shooting or killing everything alive. You have to think your way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.