• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nessingwary STV-based hero arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I started working on this map some time ago, during the summer vacation and I got some progress done on it, but after collage began I found myself lacking the time necessary to complete it.

But I'll get to the point.

The map is meant to be a WoW-based arena game located in the infamous STV. I tried to create the heroes as to catch the dynamic of WoW pvp, all within the boundaries of WC3 playability. The map has good terrain design, 10 finished-roughly balanced- heroes, a multitude of craftable and upgradeable items, including "spec books"-permanent unique items that directly affect abilities or hero stats-, that allow for a versatile gameplay. Although I am familiar with the WC3 Editor, I am far from completely mastering it, and thus quite a few leaks and bugs have managed to slip. 80% of the spells and abilities are triggered; most of them are offensive( I avoided using too many healing abilities since these usually don't get along with the WC3 gameplay). It also has, so far, basic creep spawns -for testing purposes.

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping out with this idea, because there's quite alot of work involved, too much for only one person.

I attached some pics taken both in game and in the editor, for a further insight.
Pic1.JPG

Pic2.JPG

Pic3.JPG

Pic4.JPG

pic9.JPG

Most of the models and tools used were downloaded from The Hive Workshop.

What I'm looking for is people willing to test, debug, and continue creative work on this map.
Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing the actual scenario, in its current development phase.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.