• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archimonde's Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Archimonde's Arena - Help with anything!

Hi Guys,

I am currently developing a map (Archimonde's Arena) where you choose a hero, buy items and then teleport into an arena to fight off creeps. I have developed an AI to go with the map, but it is far from complete. I am looking for people to help with the following things (even if you only want to do one of them):

• Testing & bug-hunting
  • AI development
  • New heroes
  • New items
  • New creep levels (optional)
  • Terrain improvement
I am currently working on the fifth release of the map in which I have added much more content. I have 9 heroes, completely customized and 25 levels of creeps (including 5 bosses). With each level (except boss levels) special creeps spawn, which have abilities such as Devotion Aura or Bash. I have quite a few items and recipes, but I would like to add more before version 2.0 is released.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, email me. You can also visit the website to find out more and to contact me.

Thanks,

Mr_Bean
:goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.