• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nergon Knights v0.0B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
During a time of plague and war a group(4) of heroes set out to secure all four kingdoms in there name. Fight epic bosses in both the castle and the wilderness with over one thousand(projected) enimies. With over 40 classes revoling around 4 genric class (the fighter, thief, mage, and the ranger) you can become the perfect hero for this world.

Hey it's makomac. I know most of you think most of my work is stupid but i plan on making this map into something great maybe a four part series for the castles and three wildrness sections(like six other maps duh) but im gonna need help to do it. I'm going to need a pretty good trigger editor for some minor stuff like ending game or annoucing the leading player(who is PWNING), a really good terrain editor because i am terrible at terrain, and someone who can make models because i can't seem to get the editor to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.