• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Negative Unit Flying Height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
When i use the editor to type in a negative flying height value for a unit it displays properly in the editor but when i test it, the unit displays a flying height of 0, how do i get it to display negative flying height in-game?
EDIT: IGNORE POST ABOVE JUST FIGURED IT OUT I FEEL REALLY STUPID nOW.

Level 4
yes this is possible. this is how you do it:

Press and hold the "SHIFT" key. while hold it change the Movement - Hight field to -whatevernumberyouwant

and that shuld do the trick.

Level 6
Sorry for the delayed response, but I wanted to test this occurrence in my map on last time before I assure it's inability to function.

Yup, I still have this problem. HOWEVER: I also just realized that I had a large miscommunication: I'm attempting to make a non-flying unit appear below the ground; the unit appears correctly with negative height in the editor, but not in-game. Know of a solution for that problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.