• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Negative health regen aura not killing units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I took the Unholy Aura ability and turned its health regen negative. Instead of killing enemy units it just gives them 1 health and makes them impossible to kill. I tried changing the negative life regen value and i also tried changing the regen of the units to negative with no results. Nor could i find a game constant that could change it so units actually die when they have negative life regen.

Level 7
Negative health regeneration is not damage. As such kill credits may be messed up.
I am aware of this. The aura is used to "pick up" souls by killing them. Upon death they travel to Arthas

I saved my map yesterday and upon opening it today, the regen stopped working again. The percent is still -100% but the souls are constantly at 1 health intead of dying once again.

Edit: It was because Data Percent Bonus was set to True and not False. Problem is once agin fixed...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.