• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Needing a storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, as the request says it, i currenly need a model of an about 900 AoE snow heavy storm. Currently ive been using an unit (made out from the freezing breath missile with no color and in +10 size, wich actually looks pretty good, but isnt enough). Could some one help me with it. Ive already tryed using "create weather" but it doesnt work properly.

The power for what it is intended is called Frozen Heart Storm, and slows enemy ground unit attack and ms by 20%, also slows air enemies by 40% extra ms and deals 10 damage per second to them. When casted upon an area enemy buildings will take 100 initial damage and will be freezed by 16 seconds. the storm lasts 16 seconds.

This is a power from my relich system.

Status
Not open for further replies.