• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Need trigger person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm trying to make a map with my friend called WotVG (A bit of a temporary name at the moment) or War of the Video Games. Basically it's a map about a brawl between multiple video game characters from various games such as Mario Bros. Final Fantasy (If we find enough models) Dragon Ball Z (Yeah we're including that as well) and various other games including the one game you cant forget, Warcraft! :grin:

I'm a bit confused right now because my terrainer hasn't handed me a WIP or the finished terrain yet :hohum: so it might be a couple of days before you actually get a peek at the map, plus there's the fact about gathering all the necesary models for it. So if you want to come aboard just say the word. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
mmmhhh... i know trigger well , but i cant help you in your map too deep, but if you have anythink that you need help with triggers, ask me ... i'll try to help ya :thumbs_up:...

Level 2
When you get the terrain lemme see it so I can get a better Idea about the map. If I like It I might be willing to join in full time.

Level 2
I think I trigger what you need, I use GUI triggers and I tend to OCD about the Efficiency of a Trigger.

Level 8
well, im not so "pro" but i know JASS and GUI , the only problem is that i dont have too much time. but well , i can help in "some" things , not all triggers. also , what's the map about?

Level 4
Basically it's a map about a brawl between multiple video game characters from various games such as Mario Bros. Final Fantasy (If we find enough models) Dragon Ball Z (Yeah we're including that as well) and various other games including the one game you cant forget, Warcraft!
:hohum: Already said what it was about...

Status
Not open for further replies.