• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Need Trigger help !! More Inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey Guys I need a little bit help:
I've got this Inventory System, it should give you up to 10 Item-Places

• Inventory 1
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit Uses an item
  • Conditions
  • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Inventory 2
  • Actions
  • For each (Integer Loop[10]) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
  • Loop - Actions
  • Set Inventory1[((Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item))) + (10 x Loop[10]))] = (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot Loop[10]))
  • Hero - Drop (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot Loop[10]) from (Hero manipulating item)
  • Item - Remove (Last dropped item)
  • Hero - Create Inventory2[((Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item))) + (10 x Loop[10]))] and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
  • Inventory 2
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit Uses an item
  • Conditions
  • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Inventory 1
  • Actions
  • For each (Integer Loop[11]) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
  • Loop - Actions
  • Set Inventory2[((Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item))) + (10 x Loop[11]))] = (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot Loop[11]))
  • Hero - Drop (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot Loop[11]) from (Hero manipulating item)
  • Item - Remove (Last dropped item)
  • Hero - Create Inventory1[((Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item))) + (10 x Loop[11]))] and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
but It won't do anything except that all my items are away and i can't get them back :( Neeed Help

Status
Not open for further replies.