• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Testers fo WmW Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/wmw-chao-s-2-0-2-11-a-210282/?prev=status=p

Please report any bugs you find, thanks : ). Also be sure to include deysnc bugs.

edit
Game being hosted on useast, uswest, and europe by TWM-Host if you want to join up for testing/playing, tx. I did some hardcore testing in LAN with myself and found lots of bugs ^)^. I think I got them all, but I don't know ;o.

edit
Current Known Bugs

Able to place tower on top of a unit, which causes anti block to go into effect (fixed)
Units bug (stop moving) with anti block sometimes (fixed)
Almost entire maze dies with anti block (fixed)

Last edited:
Level 3
1st-map is not protected and people can use it to add cheats or something to help them unless you want it unprotected.

2nd- i can't play it alone and that is kinda boring :S, i couldn't test anything sorry.

Level 3
can't you make a version for single players please so i can test? or it's only multi. cause i can't find any to host with :S

Level 31
can't you make a version for single players please so i can test? or it's only multi. cause i can't find any to host with :S

My bot: TWM-Host, will be hosting version 2.0.3.0 as soon as I release it. It fixes up some very serious bugs and addresses hot key and tooltip issues : ). The bugs were entirely from the object editor stuff.... which I didn't make, sooo they took me 4 hours to find, lolz. Never experienced crashes and randomly disappearing models quite like those ;p.

edit
Currently actively hosting the map. Had found another serious bug that is common to all wmw maps ; P. Managed to fix it where all other wmw maps have failed >: ). There is currently a mystery bug (that only one person has seen). If anyone sees it (a flashing champion???), please screenshot it : O. It'll help me figure out what that person was talking about ; ).

So far every match of the latest version has had 0 bugs encountered in them. There have been no disconnects or anything ^)^.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.