• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Testers and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Game Name: Forest Defense

Game Type: Survival/Defense

Fight to survive in a 5v1, will the world be doomed or saved?

Surviver's: Use a gold mine to collect gold and harvest units to collect lumber to then build a wall and towers to defend your self from the hunter. Try to progress as quickly as possible to fend off and ultimately end up killing the Hunter.

Hunter: Feed off of as much surviver's structures as you can to obtain gold used to purchase powerful items. Sometimes you may want to let the surviver live to feed off of them more.

If you would like to be a beta tester, give any feed back, balance suggestions, help with terrain, or be involved with the influence of the map at all; please contact me via these options:

• HiveWorkshop private message
  • WC3 TFT Battle.Net my name is "Tyler(" I normally hang out in channel "MMU"
(Will give skype name if you want for easier communication)

XkUdcQ7.png

x2591qo.png

xtWt09r.png

aukqyVF.png

43gxGab.png

MWayBWd.png

X3KNYKX.png

WTEA4pQ.png

i5MlffR.png

-Anyone who helps with the map will get a cosmetic change in-game, only avaliable to helpers/testers-

Last edited:
Level 1
Is this kinda like a cat and mouse game?

Yeah it's like that in the early stages as he's going to destroy the weaker bases that he finds and you just hope he doesn't find your base long enough for you to get strong. If you'd like to help out in any way at all even just testing and giving suggestions it's all greatly appreciated (and needed) as this is my first project I'm sticking to 100% the rest of the projects I've worked on where other peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.