• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Terrainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am looking for a terrainer because i need 1 to make my map. it is in the quel'thalas region with silvermoon and zul'aman and deatholme i need a terrainer that could help me with that.:cool: I forgot i need a spell triggerer too but now i have write that :D EDIT: Please people dont just look at this thread sign up:wink:

Last edited:
Level 3
it will be like a melee type map but it gonna be 4 team and custom spells and events for every team and so on

Level 3
i havent started on it i need the terrain first and it will be like a normal melee map but its 4 new races and 3 new heros for each race and each race will have a capital like undead forces in deatholme gets deathholme as capital and blood elves get silver moon and amani trolls get zul'aman and i cant decide the race 4 will be and to win you need to eleminate all your enemys. Deatholme will be a undead city and zul'aman will be like a a forest with altars and silvermoon will be a blood elf city. please sign up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.