• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need spell model + someone to smoothin model+ animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i know i am asking alot,, espiecially to the busy people. To those reading this,, it is an anime theme thing soooo,,,, ya.

SPELL
shuriken rasengan
3881xb4.jpg

MODEL
i have the model but i need someone to smoothin the model up (looks reli bad) and add a few animations.

I know alot of the modelers or watever reading this wont exactly reply
but hey, its worth a shot

i hope people do reply though,,,, so to those that like helping despite this being an anime themed request,,, reply please:smile:

Last edited:
Level 8
hey,
i read your request
im not a modeler though

but maybe i could help you with the trigger for the rasen-shuriken-skill
i could try it, but im currently working on my map...
but still, in the meantime you could tell me if you have a special wish how i should make it look like (if not i use my idea)

Level 4
thanks alot for offering your help, i already have a spell triggerer and i personally think he is really good and for the rasengan spell,, the main problem is animations so yeah,,, but incase he gets too busy one day, i hope you wont mind offering your services ^^

Level 8

Attachments

• Rasen-Shuriken.w3x
    107.8 KB · Views: 65
Level 4
but the thing i am hoping for is the shuriken rasengan model, somebody (chinese) already made it but i dont think he is sharing it to the public so i would greatly appreciate it if someone could make it for me. do you want to?

and yes it is the shippuden model

Status
Not open for further replies.