• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone to do abilties descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Here see how after level 3 they all say the same thing. I change the description to \fdfds\asd-dur4\ (That was just jibbirish but the things are in like some random order then the level thing) Im not smaprt enough to guess how most of these abilties descriptions are to look like. Thats why I need someone to do it for me.

Attachments

• Live Fast Die Young1.bmp
    221.6 KB · Views: 76
Level 5
Gives additional armor to nearby friendly units. |n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - Increases base armor by <AHad,DataA1,.>. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - Increases base armor by <AHad,DataA2,.>. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - Increases base armor by <AHad,DataA4,.>. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - Increases base armor by <AHad,DataA4,.>. |n|cffffcc00Level 5|r - Increases base armor by <AHad,DataA5,.>. |n|cffffcc00Level 6|r - Increases base armor by <AHad,DataA6,.>.

Level 12
as i though, ok

heres what you need to do:
1. Go to the top of the Object Editor, where you will find File/Edit/View/Module/Window
2. Click on Display Raw Value(or something like that) under View
3. Now you will see the correct "link" to the "value" to the left of the Ability name(something like A000:AHad (Devotion Aura Copy) )

this is what you should replace AHad with

it will look something like this:|n|cffffcc00Level 6|r - Increases base armor by <A000:AHad,DataA6,.> instead of <AHad,DataA6,.>

you understand?

Level 5
What do I do about this though?
Bombards an area with rockets, stunning enemy land units for <ANcs,Dur1> second and damaging nearby enemy units.|n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 35 damage.|n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 65 damage.|n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 100 damage.|n|cffffcc00Level 4|r - 65 damage. |n|cffffcc00Level 5|r - 65 damage. |n|cffffcc00Level 6|r - 65 damage.

Level 5
Im not talking about the <ANcs,Dur1>, Im talking about the .|n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 65 damage. How am I supose to know the damage amount? They dont tell me in the editor they just use a bunch of number like minum Damage, dice side ect. IM TOO STUPID FOR THIS STUFF!

Level 12
yes, i looked up the Cluster Rockets spell and it didnt look that easy

basicly(meh?), its, (Damage Amount) Damage in the area, but the Damage cant be higher than ((Damage divived by Damage Interval) x (Effect Duration - 0.01))

so, if the Skill says
Damage Amount : 10
Damage Interval : 0.25
Effect Duration : 1.01
Missile Count : 10
it will deal a maximum of 40 Damage to every Unit in the Area, but will shoot 10 Missiles anyway, since i belive that the Missile Count is just for show..... sadly enough

unfortunately, i dont know very much about this skill(like why they made it like this?/how big AoE has every missile?) but atleast i know what ive just explained, it might be hard to understand, but i think that should cover it

Status
Not open for further replies.