• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some name ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
i need names for two classes:
First one is a mix of a WoW boomkin and shammy + D2 Elemental Druid with similiar lore. Just dont offer names Druid/Shaman/Elementalist, i want smth original.

Second one is a mix of a ranger with a resto/balance druid. it can dual-wield and is good in melee, can lay traps, has many bow/crossbow skills and some nature magic (mostly healing). He cant tame a pet. Just dont offer Ranger/Hunter/Druid... i want smth original for this one too =)) +rep for good ideas, no matter if i'll use them or not =)

Level 15
it has some volcanic, frost and storm spells + can summon treants/ancient/that kind of wooden things

and names shouldnt be too long

Level 8
Ok, brainstorm time!

First One:

Spirit Caller - Leaf Spirit
Demigod - Protector of Peace
Naturic Doctor - Wind Wizard
Elemental Wizard - Thundercaller
Soulrestorer - Fiery Wizard
Cold Wizard - Nature's Protector
Elementcaller - Elemental Summoner
Nature Doctor - Witch Doctor
Primalist - Dominator (Lolz)

Second One:

Ranger of Peace - Trutharrow
Beast Archer - Eaglewind
Trapper - Eaglearrow
Thuthspeaker - Freedom Ranger
Wind Bow - Beastarrow
Balancer - Primalist
Shadewind - Trutheye

Oh well.. most of them are rather spell names "XD"... but some of them may help i hope =)

Rowboat Out!

Level 15
well, not sure 'bout class names yet, but i surely have a couple of names for class items/spells now =)))

Level 4
1st one:
Earth Warder, Master of Nature, Element Keeper, Protector of the Elements, Guardian of the Natural World and Naturalistic Fanatic
hard indeed to come up with names (and yes I know that Earth Warder is Neltharions original title)

Status
Not open for further replies.