• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some help on items (not sets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Any moderaters or map maker plz answer me these questions, give me a respond at least

1. Yes i would like to know do we have legendary items atm?

2. I would also like to know how to get those legendary items? Does they drop from legendary mode bosses?

3. And i would like to know how to identify a legendary item

4. Does armors/weapons that have rank higher than or equal to set are all class specified

I have posted similar here, but no moderaters answer me :_
The Kingdom of Kaliron :: View topic - About Legendary

Also, when i visit US east channel clan tkok yesterady and ask Biodiablo about those question, he just ignored me :_

Level 2
Becouse BioDiablo is evil. I wont answer ur questions, becouse im neither a mod nor a map maker ^^

Level 2
Should I beg you for forgivness now or stab you in eye with a fork? Haven't you thought for a little second that I might have been afk?

1. Yes there are "epic" items.
2. Yes, ofc.
3. Hard to tell, haven't seen any. But if you see some shiny item with more then 5 options - that's it (don't ninja, bastard).
4. Huh? Set items are for specific classes like Prophet's items are for Cleric and Shifter's for Druid.

Level 2
ok, sry about that biodiable :_

Anyway, plz answer me these questions too:

1. So based on your answers, does those epic items ONLY drop from BOSSES in legendary mode? And drop of epic items has been announced and confirmed to be drop from Legendary boss by map makers right?

2. Do you know the percentage of dropping those item form legendary bosses?

3. Have you seen an epic item before when u are beta testing Tkok 2.10.3 ?

4. What does 5 options mean? does that mean 5 bonus apart form rendering defense bonus and hp bonus?

5 Is there any normal equipment apart from rings and amulets that require lv 31 to wear? I am holding 1 lv 31 amulet and 2 lv 31 rings, and lv 25 equipments , which dropped from minions in the cave, apart from the 3 sets items

I ask those questions because i have like killed twins, Bandit Lord and murton more than 10 times, but i cant find an epic item, currently, holding all alloy chain equipment, except 3 set items

Thank You

Level 2
ok, sry about that biodiable :_
I apparently should really stab you in the eye cause it seems you can't see a s*it.

1. Yes. (but not in this version, hehe)
2. I'm not a map maker to know %.
3. Nope. (cause they ain't there, yet)
4. Yes, it means something like [+40 mana, +50% mana regen, +10 sd, +10block] (that's only an example).
5. Nope. As far as I know there is no level 31 helm or such.

Status
Not open for further replies.