1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Need some help on Hosting. That router thing...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cheesdude, Sep 28, 2006.

1. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    I searched, i looked at blizzard. com and all they gave is a link after a link pointing to one another. USELESS.

I was wondering what i have to do to be able to host again in WC3

2. i_hate_spyware

i_hate_spyware

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    :)

ive done this for so many ppl 20+ any ways you forword port 6112 tcp to your locol network ip whech is found by doing this right click on those two computers in ur start bar near the time they click the support tab then
    Ip Address:192.0.0.0 forward 6112 to that. make sure Windows Firewall is off then in fire fox or internet exploerer go to defualt gateway as if it was a website no www or com just 192.0.0.0. e-mail me at cole.henderson@gmail.com or Pm me if u need more clarrady. Note 192.0.0.0 is not urs it just a example.[/img]

3. Torn

Torn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Re: :)

Heres an excellent site, its where I learned to host.
    [link]http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/firewall.php[/link]
    and you DONT have to have your firewall disabled...

4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs

Resources:
    Resources:
    TheHelper is a GREAT site if your new to the game.

5. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Geez, I simply allow port 6112 and 6119 on the firewall...

6. Torn

Torn

Resources:
    Resources:
    You can just put it to 6112 to 6112, it doesnt have to be 6112 to 6119.