• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need reviewing Come Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey. I'm posting this to say that if anyone posts a piece of writing, I'll be happy to review it for you. All you need to do is post the link to it here, or write the piece in this if you just want to write a piece for me to review. This is just practice in reviewing for me and it will be helpful for those of you who need it. I'll also put the reviews on my blog (refer to sig) so others can view the writing.

Level 6
Yea I write in English whole my life, but still not single story has come out yet...As soon as i make one, it will be yours to review!!

Level 6
Since you like reviewing things, would you mind reading this? I could use someone's opinion... It's a start of my book titled 'Seven days of sorrow' for now, at least.

put the text in a better file, like open office. It's totaly free and you can make windows office files in that program so every1 can open them.

Level 9
Ok Volvox I've got your review. I have stuff on there corrected but you won't see it without reading every word over and comparing yours and mine unless you download open office. I changed colors of mistakes but on Text document it doesn't show up correctly with the color.

I included a text file but i cant upload an open doc file so I saved it as a Microsoft Word doc. Not sure how it will look in the format since some things may have changed.

Attachments

• review.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 101
  • sorrowsreview.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 103
Level 15
Thanks for the review, grammar mistakes i would have easily dealt with on my other computer, using word's spell checker but you really helped with the tenses. It's been a while since i last had to use so many in one place so i got sloppy. I am glad you liked the story and i've already read through your writing tips ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.