• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Quick And simple Help i Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Im trying to import a skin but it seem to not b working. the skin of a troll riding a panther set to replace the preistest of the moon, only problem is the guy who created the skin didnt put the path info in. n im wondering if some1 can help me find the correct 1. You can see the skin if you type in Priest under skins. itl b a troll on a panther. PLZ help me

Level 8
Sadly i still cant see the path or anything, i need deeper help. on camels guid to finiding the currect path or path names, he says to click current file, then show textures and names. only problem is when i click current file it shows textures and names in gray(meaning it cant b clicked) so i cant see the path names.

well, if i understood that right you want to overwrite the skin of the priestess of the moon, right?

the tutorial above is for finding the correct path on a custom model
i'f preferr this way:
search for the priestess in the .mpq wioth the wc3 viewer (either for the .mdx and then go to "show used skins" or whatever it is called) or for the .blp directly
(its probably somewhere in ->units -> nightelves or equivalent)

then import your custom skin into your map and change the path to what you found out!

done!

Status
Not open for further replies.