• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need only one model based on marine (Should be easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I have everything i need to start a map i would like to create. imo its going to be a very unique map. But i can't give you more information when always when i do i suddenly lose interest when i present my maps so for the sake of the map i wont do that. When you're interested you can just PM me if you want to know what the map is about.

I need: A marine model or two. Just make the marines so they look like a normal regular villager standing in the marine pose totally based on the marine and his animations. He should look like a normal modern villager. And if you could i would also be pleased if you would make the first one in a casual suit, and the second one in a gentleman suit.

Remember just apply here or PM we and i shall PM the thingies back (Also map info if you rly want to know what ur making it for)

Status
Not open for further replies.