• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need official maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get, and/or have, the official campaign maps from both RoC and TFT. Thanks in advance. :thumbs_up:

Level 5
Use an mpq-editor and extract them from your war3 mpq.
Just google for one or search this site a bit, there is quite some variety.

Level 10
Mp-what now? o.o

And yeah I googled, and searched here. Nothing. Just walkthroughes on google and 2p campaigns here.

Level 5
DaHomieG said:
Ok so I downloaded it. Now what? :D
Open your warcraft mpq files with them, browse for what you want and extract it????
Honestly, if the name isn't suggestive enough, I can't help you...

Sorry to be blunt and rude, but if you cannot figure out OPen MPQs -> browse for your warcraft mpqs, go to maps -> campaign and find the extract button, you should try starting with much more basic stuff like reading a tutorial about making custom items or things that leak, maybe you'll get an inch of an feeling of what you want then....
Why do you have to question so stupid stuff anyway when the answer is 1 or 2 posts above?
ThaAthael said:
Use an mpq-editor and extract them from your war3 mpq.
Just google for one or search this site a bit, there is quite some variety.

Level 10
Open your warcraft mpq files with them, browse for what you want and extract it????
Honestly, if the name isn't suggestive enough, I can't help you...

Sorry to be blunt and rude, but if you cannot figure out OPen MPQs -> browse for your warcraft mpqs, go to maps -> campaign and find the extract button, you should try starting with much more basic stuff like reading a tutorial about making custom items or things that leak, maybe you'll get an inch of an feeling of what you want then....
Why do you have to question so stupid stuff anyway when the answer is 1 or 2 posts above?

Sorry forgot to reply a while ago. It's ok, it's just that I never really went further than making triggers that just make nice effects on a target. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.