• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need the W3X (map files) from the Warcraft III Frozen Throne campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I have no idea how to extract these since they're all packed together, I'm currently developing several maps and needed to utilize several triggered functions that Blizzard put into the campaigns, so I wanted to know if someone would be kind enough to help me.

I'd basically need all the W3X files from the TFT campaign (not the ROC campaign)

Level 14
They can easily be extracted from the MPQ folder. If you're using an MPQ editor tool like Magos' Model Editor for example. Go to Window --> War3xLocal\Maps\Campaign\...
@BlackEnvyX: In case you are using a version of Warcraft pre-1.28, you can also find files from the Rexxar campaign in the file War3Patch.mpq. They are in the folder \Maps\FrozenThrone\Campaign\ which is inside the mpq.

Thank you both so much!

Level 1
They can easily be extracted from the MPQ folder. If you're using an MPQ editor tool like Magos' Model Editor for example. Go to Window --> War3xLocal\Maps\Campaign\...
well it did worked!!! But i was looking for something that can be opened by world editor itself that i can edit map in my own way...! But thank you anyway. \:

Status
Not open for further replies.