• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Naming System Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can someone please help me with a trigger? I need this for my cnc map. It;s a trigger to change the players name to whatever they want.
-----EXAMPLE-----
If the players types: -name Killer Noob
Then it will set the name to Killer Noob, or whatever the player wants it to be.

Level 7
very easy to make, i got a system already, lemme find the trig, ill edit this with the code once i find it. Whats the maps name btw? [i do wish for credit in ur map for me being the source of this trigger]

• SetName
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -name as A substring
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Set name of (Triggering player) to (Substring((Entered chat string), 7, ((Length of (Entered chat string)) - 6)))
should work

Level 2
very easy to make, i got a system already, lemme find the trig, ill edit this with the code once i find it. Whats the maps name btw? [i do wish for credit in ur map for me being the source of this trigger]

you really want him to credit you for beeing the, you call it "source" of this trgger?
its not really my problem, but to be serious... i would call this "helping another person, beeing happy about that and nothing more. period."
where shall this end up to? if we force others to credit everyone who explaines a singel GIU line... :confused:
argh. do what you want.
i said it before, it isnt my problem.
but it just still feels strange. its not a systhem or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.