• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Naga, Blood Elf, Orc, and Satyr Voice Actors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need people to help do the voices of various units in my upcoming map, Rebirth of Sanctuary http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/full-conversion-map-95439/#post786697 I need a few people that can do voices for Satyrs, lots of Naga, one Chaos Orc, and a few Blood Elves.

Satyr:
-Hellcaller
-Satyr Archer
-Satyr Minion
-Shadowmancer
-Satyr Trickster
-Interface voice

-possibly more
Naga:
-Dreamweaver
-Leviathan

-possibly more
Orc:
-Interface Voice
Blood Elves:
-Marksman
-Paladin
-Crusader
-possibly more

Thank you.

Last edited:
Why don't you guys just send me some examples of you saying "Yes" and "Of Course" and other generic responses, so that I can get an idea of what you guys sound like doing the voices, and I can decide which unit or units you would fit best. Just do Whatever voices you feel comfortable doing. You can just email me the recordings or whatever at [email protected]
Or you could just post them on the thread. Thanks.

For one of the satyrs, I'm going to have him tell a little story about the history of the Satyrs when you click on him a lot.

Here it is:

-We were forsaken by Elune, betrayed by our own people.
-We were cast aside...forgotten.
-They pushed us out of their memory, made us unknown.
-We were merely shadows...nothing more than stories of a time long past.
-That is...until the Nathrezim showed us true power.
-Now we return...for revenge!

Last edited:
Uh, I was thinking kind of angry-ish, but more of a mellow kind of anger, he's still calm, just remembering horrible things in the past. Um, that raspy thingy that the satyrs do would be nice. I would do it, but I don't have a good mic so it won't be good quality. Don't say it too fast. Keep it mellow, but kind of creepy. Whatever you think sounds good. Thanks

DSM

DSM

Level 3
I'd like to do a part.... i am a Blood Elf type....and i think Marksman sounds good with me. altho im not to sure how to attach my voise to this thread but if u told me how i could do a recording of w/e dialog u want me to and ill give it a try. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.