• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEED MODELS FOR CAMPAIGN !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hy there....me and some of my friends decided to make a campaign a while ago. We need attachements so please if someone want's to help us with theis models
please post.....

Attachement's needed:
-cool armors (10 models max)
-footgear (if it is possible)

Thank you !

Level 2
I think you got some problems...lol

Forum moderator isn't a job for you my friend , you should try other "sports"

Level 2
Oh ,and I insist that you delete your insult from my topic , I think that insulting people isn't a part of the Rules....Thank you !

Beside this minor incident....who want's to help in making the requested models for the campaign , please post here....

Level 25
... Dude, I am the model section moderator.

You broke the fecking rules kiddo. I have tried, for MONTHS, to stop people from breaking them. I have a topic, up the top of the page, clearly stating "NO REQUESTS IN THE MODELS FORUM". You DESERVE that insult for not paying attention to the rules. Its not like you got off hard with my insults, I insult EVERYONE who breaks the rules, BECAUSE THEY BROKE THEM

Oh, and "Cool Armors" is a pathetic description

Status
Not open for further replies.