• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] please help me fix this model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
01.png

02.png

Hello everyone, I am making a campaign, but this model cannot be displayed in the campaign, it can only be displayed in the map.
please help me fix it.

Attachments

• Lava.zip
    199 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I think that putting spaces and parenthesis in the texture file path is not good practice and can sometimes confuse some computers.

What if instead of "lava (1).blp" and "lava (2).blp", you rename the texture to "Lava1.blp" and "Lava2.blp" ?

Also, the texture is using the nonstandard import path "war3mapImported/" so on a campaign it will default to "war3campImported" and be wrong or whatever. Have you tried using the modern modder's convention of putting the texture to have no required path instead?

Level 2
I think that putting spaces and parenthesis in the texture file path is not good practice and can sometimes confuse some computers.

What if instead of "lava (1).blp" and "lava (2).blp", you rename the texture to "Lava1.blp" and "Lava2.blp" ?

Also, the texture is using the nonstandard import path "war3mapImported/" so on a campaign it will default to "war3campImported" and be wrong or whatever. Have you tried using the modern modder's convention of putting the texture to have no required path instead?

The model is downloaded here, " Lava "
you are right.But I don't know how to modify this texture.😢

Status
Not open for further replies.