• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need model for FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok... the requirements may sound a bit harsh but... really it will be worth it once you see the FPS in action:

- Army outfit, looking almost like a survivors, with some blood on his torso or on a ripped part of his torso

- professional look, as in a serious, rugged face with a muscular body (assuming he has a ripped part of his torso, in which you could display it, if not its ok)

- Here is the hardest part, animations... the most fundamental part so the fps functions properly: make him slash his knife diagonally from right to left (since all attack animations will be with the right hand) like how the hand displays in your average FPS, or just make it slash forward, and as for the shooting animation, make him hold his gun (ill use attachment so just make sure the hands look like they are "coordinated together") using both of his hands, the one with the knife being a bit forward and having the hand clutched, and the other hand with the "imaginary gun" being more forward, as if its holding another part of the gun. Also make sure the model leans a bit to the right side, or the side at which he is holding his "imaginary gun". The deal here is, Make one animation for ex attack1 for knifing and attack2 for the shooting animation, (il use attachments for both) The normal animation for the unit will be his arms going out( same for attack animations ), and a bit clutched (preferred) too like the knifing picture i put the link to below except without the knife (this way itll work for both the gun attachment and knife attachment, if you have any suggestions please say, since afterall, you are the modeler ^^)

----------------------------------
please note: i need to see various stages of the model so i make sure no mistakes are made so yu wont have to do it again, since the animations have to have the arms a bit out so it looks like how it is in FPS maps
----------------------------------

now for all this work i will rep you (ofc), and MOST IMPORTANTLY CREDIT YOU on the LOADING SCREEN for preserving such amazing eye-candy for the map. You may ask me any questions whatsoever about the model, i will answer ASAP.

HERE ARE EXAMPLES TO FURTHER MY DETAIL:
http://img.brothersoft.com/screenshots/softimage/a/ares_fps-76185-1.jpeg <how hand is to hold the "imaginary gun">
KNIFE: http://img404.imageshack.us/i/knife4qj.jpg/#q=FPS knife

*I do not expect really well-textured models, most important thing is that its playable and that its good eye-candy, and even if its high poly, i dont really give a damn, unless if it takes too much memory.*

Thanks for your time,
yours Sincerely, Diehard@Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.