• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need min1 voice for wow machinima video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I watched this tutorial how to do WoW machinima. I know the easy basics of it now. I started doing some kind of random video. I use WoW models and behind are real life pictures. There is one gnome and human flying with an airplane when a transmission starts from the radio. Then that red blooded woman from Kylie starts and there is a Blood Elf woman with bikini and devil wings dancing in the airstrip. It is supposed to be funny but don't know how it goes. I would need one voice for the gnome I think. He talks in the beginning. Also I would need a voice saying "incoming transmission" from the radio or something like that.
EDIT: Actually I thought about it more. I would need two voices, one gnome and one human.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.