• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Need Ideas] For New Coming Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Erm, Hi guys ;] I just found out on how to host a map so now, I feel like creating a map so I could host it and have fun. Now I needed new ideas for my new coming map. erm If you guys played Custom Castle Defense or Fortress Survival, I want it like that but I need more creative ideas ;T. Btw, I want it like a survival game, but I don't know what to use...So ideas please ;] random are accepted ;] lol. erm It will be best if its scary...even though I don't know how. erm If you have ideas for a scary map, list models and such. Thanks a bunch ;]

Level 11
for me, mapping kinda has to come from the heart. in order for that to happen, you have to come up with some idea that at least sounds totally awesome in your head otherwise you will get bored quickly and simply give up on the map. so how about you tell us something that sounds kinda awesome to you, and we (the hive people) can give input on how to tweak it into something we would want to play.

also you should look in the custom models section and see if you get any inspiration by some really cool model.

Status
Not open for further replies.