• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Ideas for gameplay or terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im greating a D-Day map, but im stuck at the gameplay part. I want the gameplay to be more diffrent then other D-day map. Ive started with the terrain and its going well, dont know what to edit anymore so if anyone could come up with any ideas please tell me.

Attachments

• D-Day Omaha.jpg
    D-Day Omaha.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 133
Level 11
Well... most D-day maps i play are all similar.. if you wanna make yours really cool you should try doing that custom projectile mapping, or w/e its called, for when the unit fires the weapon... it doesnt directly hit the target, u can make it so fun with that... but i have no idea how too.. but its merely a suggestion, hope u like it :D hehe

Level 7
Totally agree with Geazer :)
Take a look at "Elimination Tournament" ^^
Or if you play "Day of defeat: source" try a map called strand, might inspire you :p
Search on youtube if you don't xD
Add cool special effects, eyecandy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.