• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys I'm back again with the same problem. As you all know garena removed the LAN option and I wanted to know if anyone found a way to bypass that yet. Someone said I could use a Russian proxy or something, but I'm pretty bad when it comes to stuff like that so if anyone knows what that means would you mind explaining it to me.

I downloaded tunngle but I can see that no one plays gaias on there so that's a problem. I'd love to go back to garena, if anyone knows a way to do that I'd love to hear from you

Level 1
Thank you SHBlade that really helped, now I have garena LAN back up and working again :)
Only problem now is that there aren't too many people on, so I guess I'm just gonna have to play alone until the new version comes out (people just don't wanna play anymore xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.