• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want help with a "something", im not sure what it is, it might be a trigger, or anything else. But i want map scrolling to be done in a little area, the character pick area, and than in in-game play area, and i dont want players to see the set up area of the game. That is done in "Dark Lineage Owen" does anyone know how to do it:?:

By map scrolling area i mean, you cannot move your camera or your view outside of the specific region.

Level 2
ooo i think they have a invisable unit dead center around the heros you can pick, and lock the camera to him. and then when every1s picked a hero the left overs are taken out of the game. i no one map ive played the heros you pick are in the very middle of the map when you pick and your screen is locked there and then when everyones picked a hero they all dissappear. but all the games that do that are allways protected -.- so i cnat tell youwhat triggers to use... :(

Level 2
i know what you mean but it doesnt work for game-play map, you see... My map is more advance and like 4\5'th of it is the playable area other area is just the set up and character area.invisable unit would not work for a play area. =(

Any ideas guys?

Level 2
ooo ok its a trigger i with playable map area in the um...camera section?? not quite sure im at school but ima load the editor up right now and see what it is

EDIT: ok i just checked it...it is in the camera section.its called

Camera - set camera bounds

use that and it should work! :D

p.s. in the other post u made you said something about a runescape map?? if you start to make one id be glad to help

Status
Not open for further replies.