• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Terrain - Need a Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Looking for: Someone willing to completely create a terrain, 256x256, that has an enchantful theme. (I want lots of detail, variety, and an exotic feeling.)

Note* The_Wand_Mirror has created a layout for the map, so thats already done for anyone interested.

Game in 3rd person view.

Details:
-Tropical Island with Tribe-Themed base camp (Where the RPG starts) on bottom right corner.
-Left of the tropical island a space for interiors.
-Bottom left a large Ashenvale/Felwood style forest.
-Middle Bottom small but open sea.
-Middle a fairly large Greek style town.
-Top left a Northrend-Themed area.
-Top right a Demonic-Style area (To cover only a medium sized part - Nothing huge.)
-Middle Right a Barrens / Lightly forested area. (To cover a large fraction of Middle Right.)
-Middle Top (Right along top edge) A small Greek - Style town.

-*The tilesets are left for you to choose, but if you are up for the job I ask you keep within the general area of the tilesets I stated.

(Barrens/Felwood/Dungeon/Northrend/Ruins/Village.)

*You may use custom models of your choice, just keep it small and on-topic.

__________________________________________________ _____

If you do want this job, PM me or post here. I am looking for someone serious and dedicated if they want this job. Before I accept your offer I would like to see one of your cinematic screenshots / a terrain you have done.

If you do complete this, you will recieve credit in-game and on the Load Screen.

__________________________________________________ ______

To apply, post here, PM me, OR email me @ [email protected]

-Karzvitch.

Level 27
I am rly srry indeed karzvitch .. but you know it felt like i was creating terrain for nothing .. i already have 2 projects .. and well the terrain i created was going to look so much like my 'Shards of power' rpg that i was forced to stop because it didnt felt good..

Status
Not open for further replies.