• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Looking for: Someone willing to completely create a terrain, 256x256, that has an enchantful theme. (I want lots of detail, variety, and an exotic feeling.)

Note* The_Wand_Mirror has created a layout for the map, so thats already done for anyone interested.

Game in 3rd person view.

Details:
-Tropical Island with Tribe-Themed base camp (Where the RPG starts) on bottom right corner.
-Left of the tropical island a space for interiors.
-Bottom left a large Ashenvale/Felwood style forest.
-Middle Bottom small but open sea.
-Middle a fairly large Greek style town.
-Top left a Northrend-Themed area.
-Top right a Demonic-Style area (To cover only a medium sized part - Nothing huge.)
-Middle Right a Barrens / Lightly forested area. (To cover a large fraction of Middle Right.)
-Middle Top (Right along top edge) A small Greek - Style town.

-*The tilesets are left for you to choose, but if you are up for the job I ask you keep within the general area of the tilesets I stated.

(Barrens/Felwood/Dungeon/Northrend/Ruins/Village.)

*You may use custom models of your choice, just keep it small and on-topic.

If you do want this job, PM me or post here. I am looking for someone serious and dedicated if they want this job. Before I accept your offer I would like to see one of your cinematic screenshots / a terrain you have done.

If you do complete this, you will recieve credit in-game and on the Load Screen.

To apply, post here, PM me, OR email me @ [email protected]

-Karzvitch.

Last edited:
Level 7
Oh thats good enough for me :D

I want you to use custom trees and plants in this RPG, also anything else you need.

In the Felwood forest section I imagined something a tad bit like this:

http://www.forums.hiveworkshop.com/showthread.php?t=7465 - OR I might just ask Deckboy to do the forest :D
Hopefully he is willing to do it!
By Deckboy

But not that lush. (I don't expect you to do anything near as good as that, but if you can be my guest :D)

Also on the towns I don't want any fortress style stuff, just a medieval town kinda.

Last edited:
Level 27
Oh thats good enough for me :D

I want you to use custom trees and plants in this RPG, also anything else you need.

In the Felwood forest section I imagined something a tad bit like this:

http://www.forums.hiveworkshop.com/showthread.php?t=7465 - OR I might just ask Deckboy to do the forest :D
Hopefully he is willing to do it!
By Deckboy

But not that lush. (I don't expect you to do anything near as good as that, but if you can be my guest :D)

Also on the towns I don't want any fortress style stuff, just a medieval town kinda.

Cool... so im in? if i finish the terrain i will send it towards you by msn or something else.. But dont expect it to be ready rly quik because i still got a contest and my own map ;)

Level 7
Sorry I wasn't able to answer your question, but yeah 256x256. I will not be on during weekdays for about 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.