• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
the Dungoen defend from undead attack in Mytargas only 5 can join T__T we have 6 slot game ....
And how i can find Demon heart ? I have monk but i dun know how to use stats point to what (agi - intel) ?
How to get Mana Crystal ? .... our team cant complete Dungeon Quest at Mytargas ... all stop at lv 33 >.<

Last edited:
Level 13
The dungeon is balanced for 5 players, that is why only 5 can join, not 6. There is a boss in the sewers you can fight with 6 players, find the gravestone.

Demon hearts drop from any of the 4 D3 bosses. D3 is the third dungeon, the undead attack on mytargas.

Monks work well with full agil, 450-500 hp and rest into int, at least that's my opinion, since agil adds evasion with steelbody, plus damage and attackspeed.

Mana crystals drop from either Lord Andrazzar, The Blazing Flame (both in d3) and The Shade, the boss in the sewers.

To complete the mytargas quest, you'll need a tank, a crusader preferably, and a bishop to heal, + 3 dps. It would be good if you got the best gear you could for each of your friends before entering the dungeon to help you survive.

Any other questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.