• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Boost HP
Events
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Temple Knight 0000 <gen> has buff Boost HP [Level 1]) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to ((Max life of (Triggering unit)) + 100.00)
Else - Actions
Do nothing

It doesn't work, i want his maximum hp increased by 100 or by 10% please someone help me with this, i don't know how this should be (i suck at triggering :))) :grin:

Level 16
Boost HP
Events
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Temple Knight 0000 <gen> has buff Boost HP [Level 1]) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to ((Max life of (Triggering unit)) + 100.00)
Else - Actions
Do nothing

It doesn't work, i want his maximum hp increased by 100 or by 10% please someone help me with this, i don't know how this should be (i suck at triggering :))) :grin:

There is no event and that means the triggers won't fire.

<< ADDED >>

And use [TRIGGER][/TRIGGER] for the triggers; it makes the post more organized and looks better :wink:

Level 4
first off where does he get the buff from? if u can tell me that i could come up with a event for u and make the trigger fire

Status
Not open for further replies.