• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with spell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Hey i'm doing a spell that can stop time and all units buildings everything but don't stop the hero i used pause action but didn't work and yes i unpaused the after the pause action.

But when i use it the hero will hide or removed ???? :eek:

And this spell also i'm doing one that bring you up a dialog that you choose the unit wich you want to transforme too it's called Ultimate transforme but when the transformed unit take damage the hero doesn't take damage and when the unit die the hero won't die HELP PLZ !!!! :eekani::eekani:

Level 4
For the stop time spell, just do this:
set Caster = triggering unit
pick all units with condition matching unit is not equal to Caster
unit - pause all picked units
animation - set animation speed for all picked units to 0%
wait
unpause all
set animation speed to 100%

it'll look like time has stopped

Level 4
For the stop time spell, just do this:
set Caster = triggering unit
pick all units with condition matching unit is not equal to Caster
unit - pause all picked units
animation - set animation speed for all picked units to 0%
wait
unpause all
set animation speed to 100%

it'll look like time has stopped

Not going to work well. The point here is that if you have another spell that also stuns targets, this is gonna unpause them as well. Another proplem rises in the fact that if unit enters game while time's stopped, it won't be paused. You need another trigger turned on for duration of this that pauses those units. Also, if time's stopped, the dots shouldn't tick either. Quess you could store the buff names into a gamecache, remove them from the units, and after duration's over restore them.

Level 11
How exactly do you plan to restore buffs? There is no native to add buffs. Unless of course your using a custom buff system in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.