• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with some models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Ive got 2 models that appear in the WE and wont appear ingame. Theyre the Terran Armory and Terran Bunker. And ive also got an Urban Environment Pack, its models are all weird.For example: there are 3 models called Trash1, Trash2 etc and 1 blp, ive tried all sorts of paths for these but it only displays in the object editor and doesnt display when i place it on the map in WE and ingame.
And there are also files without .blp's that dont work. Any1 have a solution to these?

Level 19
Well
Open them with War3 Model Editor, Check if they are working and save again (it may fix)
If not: Convert them to mdl and back to mdx this may fix too :/
(I said that because I tought models are broken)

Ok now ?

Level 17
okay i solved the problem with the terran armory and bunker, but the Trash stuff displayed fine in the model editor. Maybe i didnt put the right paths? There the author didnt list any paths. http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=93622&highlight=urban+environment+pack
EDIT: It seems that the models dont work as doodads for some reason, they displayed fine when i put the model on a unit :/

Level 19
There was a choice for doodads
Damn I forgot...
Something like
Art(or Data) - blabla blabla
when you make it True
they will work on doodas too (just try em all)

Status
Not open for further replies.