• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need help with pasting problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
when i paste this

• Blood Scent Setect
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Warwick_Int_Count = 0
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Warwick) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Warwick_Pos_Blood = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Set Warwick_Unit_Blood = (Picked unit)
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within (2000.00 + (500.00 x (Real((Level of Blood Scent for Warwick_Unit_Blood))))) of Warwick_Pos_Blood) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                  • (Percentage life of (Picked unit)) Less than or equal to 50.00
                  • ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Warwick_Unit_Blood)) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set Warwick_Int_Count = (Warwick_Int_Count + 1)
                  • Set Warwick_Pos_Chaser = (Position of (Picked unit))
                  • Unit - Create 1 >>>>>>Dummy<<<<<<<< for (Owner of Warwick_Unit_Blood) at Warwick_Pos_Chaser facing Default building facing degrees
                  • Unit - Add a 1.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                • Else - Actions
          • Set Warwick_MS_Bonus[(Player number of (Owner of Warwick_Unit_Blood))] = ((Default movement speed of Warwick_Unit_Blood) + (30.00 x (Real(Warwick_Int_Count))))
          • Unit - Set Warwick_Unit_Blood movement speed to Warwick_MS_Bonus[(Player number of (Owner of Warwick_Unit_Blood))]

It end with coming like this on my map ( note: i have other abilities on my map than this)

• Blood Scent Setect
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Warwick_Int_Count = 0
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type ) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Warwick_Pos_Blood = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Set Warwick_Unit_Blood = (Picked unit)
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within (2000.00 + (500.00 x (Real((Level of Blessed Hammer for Warwick_Unit_Blood))))) of Warwick_Pos_Blood) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                  • (Percentage life of (Picked unit)) Less than or equal to 50.00
                  • ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Warwick_Unit_Blood)) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set Warwick_Int_Count = (Warwick_Int_Count + 1)
                  • Set Warwick_Pos_Chaser = (Position of (Picked unit))
                  • Unit - Create 1 >>>>>>>Tavern<<<<<<<< for (Owner of Warwick_Unit_Blood) at Warwick_Pos_Chaser facing Default building facing degrees
                  • Unit - Add a 1.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                • Else - Actions
          • Set Warwick_MS_Bonus[(Player number of (Owner of Warwick_Unit_Blood))] = ((Default movement speed of Warwick_Unit_Blood) + (30.00 x (Real(Warwick_Int_Count))))
          • Unit - Set Warwick_Unit_Blood movement speed to Warwick_MS_Bonus[(Player number of (Owner of Warwick_Unit_Blood))]

Level 7
fixed the picture that you can see the difference marked with >>>>> comment <<<<<<<
usually theres over 10 difference with triggers :(

Level 7
but my point is that, i don't want to other abilities come to wrong trigger automatically when i paste spell trigger from to map to map

Level 5
Man you are obviously a total noob, so why would you like to do any map this late in WC3 cycle being a complete noob?

Just change the unit manually, if you don't understand what I'm saying it is you who have error, not the WC3 editor!

Level 7
hate do it manualy -.- even i have done it so far manualy over 18 spells -.-
(+ me no noob) i just tried to get help that is there any easier way to do this than manualy -.- please dont flame that ain't good man(s) style

Level 18
hate do it manualy -.- even i have done it so far manualy over 18 spells -.-
(+ me no noob) i just tried to get help that is there any easier way to do this than manualy -.- please dont flame that ain't good man(s) style

Why do you even use the WE when you are to lazy for doing anything by you're self. Doing it manually is the only way ( Or you can go around begging people to open you're map and change 2 things in 1 trigger because you don't really want to. Just doing that is more of an effort than changing it. )

My advice, stop being lazy

Level 7
because of this shit my all skills dont work proberly cause they somehow function each others and sometimes may change already completed ability to unworking ability :/

good advice xD have got that many time now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.