• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with my first project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, its my first actual serious warcraft 3 map.

Around the renaissance period a few countries forged an alliance to search for new lands and new trade treaties. They sent many explorers and generals. They reached new lands. Some had dense forests, others have deserts, some are uninhabitable, even some with civillisations.

Soon all these explorers returned with wonderous goods and items found from these lands. The lords became greedy. They soon broke the treaty by pirating others and sent more men to established these lands before it gets taken away by others.

Thus, you sworned to different lords. You were ordered to build a colony and make gold, weapons and slaves to your lords.

You have to build your colony, govern it, steer it into a wealthy city, war and defend if you must and trade with your alliances. There are 3 tiers in this game: Medieval (Renaissance period), Industrial, Modern.

Build vast armies, create a powerful economical system, make your people happy Pit your skills against your once friends or rivals. Take riches and plunder them from your enemies.

Credits:
Main author: Irock9645696/Renaissance
Assissiting trigerrer: CyberDuelX16
Terrainer: ?
Models from Hiveworkshop
( Gonna credit as soon as ahlpa version is out)
Some Triggers also from Hiveworkshop.
(Same line as before.)

Do comment and I'm looking for a good trigerer to teach me about the upkeep system.

Also recruiting a helping hand:)

Features:

-Plant Your own tree feature
-Vote-Kick system in case of afks and noobs
-Detailed description on every technology
-Actual techs done in the past
-A upkeep system-A corruption system
-A trading system
-Natural disaster happening at random-Good old income system-Realistic ammunition system for units-Hero-like head commander (Only used to pump your units)

What i really want is a average-good terrainer who is willing to help and maybe a trigger teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.