• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NEED HELP WITH MAP MAKING, POST HERE!!! ILL HELP YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
award gold to non creep kills

Hi i could really use some help for my map, i need to award players that eliminated units from opposing forces be award gold just like killing creeps. I don't know if it's a option somewhere or if its a trigger thing that i have to change, but i havn't been able to figure out how to do that

Level 4
Hi there, I could need some help too.

I already posted this in the forum, but noone answered. Ok to keep it short, here is what I need:

First: How can I remove Doodads with triggers, which are NOT Destructibles, but Props, enviromental, or Cinematic Doodads?

Second: How can I remove the map size limit, cuz it really get's on my nerves...

Yours,

Oug

Level 4
Hello 555555,

to answer your 3 questions:

A cinematic is a sometimes a bit hard to create, dependant on how complexe you want to make it. First you have to intialise the "cinematic mode" with the trigger editor. Then you have to set cameras, and apply to those cameras (also with the triggers). But to learn that very effectivly, I would suggest you download a proffesional Cinematic map, open it, and study it a bit.

To your two last questions: This can be done with the Import manager, the Sound can be even imported into the sound editor directly, but the World editor only supports MP3 or WAV files, if it has not been patched elseway. You can use the music file also with help of the trigger editor.

Oh yeah you out there ^^ I still need help for my two questions...

How do i remove the limits in 1.18, how can i remove doodads which are not destructibles, in the trigger editor?

Level 3
i have a question about terrain...how do u make sharp 90 degree angles but just using terrain no cliffs at all...

there is a minas tirith map that was discontinued, and it has all these custom doodads, anyway they angle the terrain at a 90 angle, how is that done?

Level 5
My Questions:

1. How do i make a missle launch from a region or a doodad? (as in Maze of Lava)

2. How do i make certain terrain change? (from lava to dirt) And only when it is lava that if a unit enters it, it dies?

3. How do i make a weapon that automatically fires? (Battleships, Tank Wars)

Level 5
Nex Power Speed said:
Are you talking, for example, that the flag must be how the that item of orcs, the red flag? (sorry for my english)
That is in detonators:
Special effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using (Here the model of the flag)

I believe it is under the item, where you put Attatchment points like hand, left.

Status
Not open for further replies.