• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Friskus Entertainment Working team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Iam making a Super Huge RpG and this rpg is not easy to work with cuse it is so big.

and i need a working team like 2-3 persons who can help.

thx for your corperation. ;)

We are at Channel: Friskus Entertainment (europe/northrend)
do you want to join our org?
Req lvl 10

And Eusira... iam waiting for answere on a cinematic-Guy..:/

Level 3
OK i can understand that ppl being suspicious.
well iam giving a quite clear whritning now.

[:::RpG Project:::]
If you look at the map editor (WE Unlimited)
and take as big map you can choose the you have got my size...
And the thing is a person can to a RpG on that size by him self, i need a work team.

Iam one of the Friskus Entertainment we are doing big maps. and we have also installed a Bot on this RpG, the bot playing around the map and shop items and stuffs.

We would likeley have Many kinds of land in this RpG, i have made 1-land, The Night Elf Forest.

This map is gonna be a Succses on BNet. (i hope)
There are gonna be over 50 missions and Cinematics, Mega high Detail. (The map is gonna be very very detailed) its ganna be as real as it can be.

i would say to iam not a stupid kidd who have a dreem i am 17 years old soon about a month.
So we make the map with Evil Forces and other stuffs.

There is 3heroes to choose 1. a mage 2. a archer 3. a Footman.
Friskus Entertainment have made a own Map protecter to, no one is gonna change on it only the work team.

so there is gonna be 5-10 land to go on, many citys and there are gonna be a -save and -load system.
and many specificed things. thx for your corperation.

Did it help? if i whould have help as soon i can.

my hotmail is [email protected]

Level 5
Sounds nice- looks like your putting in a lot of hard work into this. I myself won't join the project, but I wouldnt be suprised if some people will join. Best of luck to you all.

BTW- Many people hope their map will be a success on Battle.net, but few maps are. That stupid DOTA is occupying a large portion of the B.net community... most of them don't realize that there are much better maps out there.

Level 3
This map is gonna be pop becouse.
Friskus Entertainment are gonna talk to Blizzard Entertainment and ask them if they can set at new's in BNet (Where it says like go to Westfall Beta blablabla) and Friskus Players are gonna get the message out on BNet out for the Big Beta, we also send out message to like all on BNet with a Program. ;)

:)Friskus Entertainment:)
You can join our Woking Group now!

Status
Not open for further replies.