• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for someone to help me with my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi i dont really know if this is the right place for this... I dont really know lots of stuff about making maps i actually watch videos and stuff like that. i have made a map 70 % finished but i dont know trigger things and that i cant do it all alone ... if someone can help me with some things dont care what just to make it easier for me ... ill put credits and stuff .. All im sayng is i'm not good at doing that stuff and need some help if someone wants to help me write here.. My map is something like footman and that king of stuff thx for the ones who read this :)

Level 3
hm, you should probably describe your map a litttttttle bit more and what do you need, spells, quests, cinematics, systems???

Well i think it was enough of what i said.. Its something like footman frenzy.. Exept i think to add something else.. Thats because i made it epic then made the map size and bounds 60x60. I dont really need Quests maybe systems, triggers, loading screen and spells the other i can do alone :)

EDIT: oh i will need some cool icons too

Status
Not open for further replies.