• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Someone Please Help me!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is the first time its happened to me, i dont know if it happenes a lot but when i try to test my new map i just made(its only happening for this one) map, or save it, a big list apears and has a bnch of wierd words and stuff and it syas "script erorrs"

I really want to test this new map of mine, if you know whats wrong PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!

Level 5
skaterjcp said:
This is the first time its happened to me, i dont know if it happenes a lot but when i try to test my new map i just made(its only happening for this one) map, or save it, a big list apears and has a bnch of wierd words and stuff and it syas "script erorrs"

I really want to test this new map of mine, if you know whats wrong PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!

ITs triggers error, cause if you create or copy and paste an INVALID triggers the world edit will show error msg and disable that error trigger before it start to run test map, always check and remember what trigger you just creates ,,if it error and double check, otherwise your map will BLow :) lol.

Level 5
skaterjcp said:
So what your saying is i cant copy paste triggers?

No nonono world edit put the copy and paste funtion so we could do faster without starting over and over
its not that you cant copy paste triggers, what i meant is ,,one of the trigger in your map is error,,you need to double check make sure the trigger is RIGHT before start to test map,, otherwise it give you the error msg and its will DISABLE that error trigger, your map is no problem its just one of the trigger in map got error,, as i told you last post,, always remember new trigger that you just create or copy and paste,,because some other maps got different ID codes or something like that im not sure,,, its Might cause your map blow with a critial error after you play for awhile, (NOTE: most critial errors cause by custom SPELLs, whenever you wanna use a custom spells you need to check, because some of the custom spell they put abusin trigger for the spell, i have check so many custom spell from the DL page,,some of them using wrong trigger, its make the map LAG,CRASH and ERROR after you play for awhile,,so better just copy the trigger and reedit,,dont copy and paste ,,,its not that smart to !

Status
Not open for further replies.