• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

map help PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
k basically im makin this custom map and its all good and ive spent tons of time on it and to improve it i downloaded WEU and i put an AI thing on it to try and see if it was what i wanted but it wasnt so whatever. anyways once i put it in the map everytime i saved that map a little box would come up saying error 2788: expected end of line, but the map would still save and i could still play it, UNTIL recently were now it wont let me play/test it at all! so um if you know how to undo PLEASE TELL cuz any help is great

Level 3
ER i dont think u can "undo" youve oblivouly created a bug on your map. its wen youve modified somthing in a way the computer cant understand. it happened to me once as well -its realy anying.u shud make multiple saves, thats wot i do.

thats wot i think anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.