• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

plz i need help to do a footman map!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
someone help me. i really want to do a footman wars map, but i dont know how do do a lot of things.
1: the hero selection
2: footmans "born" in your base.

how to make this things???

Level 8
Hero selection: Somewhat depends on how you want to do it. Can you describe the ideal system?

Spawnies: Make a trigger that fires every several seconds. Tell it to make 1 footman for each player at that player's start location.

That's a fairly simple trigger, perhaps not exactly according to your spec, but enough to get you started.

Level 2
how i can put "EVERY TIME" i can only put only time. only one footman apear. i need to know two things:
1: i need to know how to make my peons build only one barracks even though the player have money to build other barracks.
2: in my game there are two kinds to lose one is if other player destroy your base the other is if the other player kill your peon. how to put this two kinds.

thank you

Not sure if it is right, but should be
bah, here are the trigger:

1) Only one
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Player - Limit training of Barracks to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
Player - Limit training of Barracks to 1 for Player 2 (Blue)

2)

1.Peon Dies
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Triggering unit) belongs to an enemy of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Peon
Actions
Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: Your Peon Was Kille...

2.Peon Dies
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Triggering unit) belongs to an enemy of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Peon
Actions
Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: Your Peon Was Kille...

3.Base destroyed
Events
Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
Conditions
(Number of units in (Units in Region 000 <gen>)) Equal to 0
Actions
Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: Your Base Was Destr...

4.Base destroyed P2
Events
Conditions
(Number of units in (Units in Region 000 Copy <gen>)) Equal to 0
Actions
Game - Defeat Player 2 (Blue) with the message: Your Base Was Destr...

Level 2
i dont understand how do to this:
"3.Base destroyed
Events
Conditions
(Number of units in (Units in Region 000 <gen>)) Equal to 0
Actions
Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: Your Base Was Destr..."

how do to this condition, where i need to go to do this condition??

this kind of triggers are too hard for the begginers.

anyway here it is....

you need to create a region on the part where your units are, then you use a integer Comparison, then click on (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area)))
now click on (Units in (Playable map area)), then on (Playable map area) and then select your region.

I can send you a map with that trigger if you want.

Level 2
i change my map. it isnt more i kind of footman map. now in my map the player lost only if he lost his base. i need to know two things:
1: i want to do a trigger when exemple player1 destroy player's4 base player 4 left the game defeated. whem force1(player1, player2 and player3) destroy all other players bases force1 win the game.
2: i need to know if proib a player to build on the other player area is dificult to do on a map?

sory with my english because im not american, and i dont speak very well. :(

Level 2
elfwarfare i cant dl your map. because my hotmail say there are virus on your archive. plz send me one map with no virus.

Level 2
hey guys. each day pass i do some part of my map. i still having problems with the trigers but im trying to do this map a realy good map. whem i finished i will post here and you can give sugestions and ideias to do this better.

thanks for your help

Level 2
hey guys. how do to a victory trigger:

All players at Force1 recieve a mensage - Victory - whem all other forces been defeated???

sory my english hhehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.